If you happen to own any of the Zoom pedals in the title then Guitar Lab 3.0 really is worth your time to download, get to know and put to good use. An excellent way to edit and create new patches for your unit and visually a treat to use.
If you do not own one of the aforementioned pedals just click the units below for all the information you need on each of the pedals.
For G5n, G3n, G3Xn and B3n users Zoom’s Guitar Lab software has been a one-stop shop for free, instant downloads of patches, effects and amp/cabinet emulators. With regular updates, creators have had access to a constant stream of new, exciting tools. The simple UI made even new creators comfortable experimenting.
Now, Guitar Lab 3.0, a break-through version of the classic software is making patch and effects management even easier.
Guitar Lab 3.0 includes new features such as:
- A totally new Patch Editor which allows users to add, edit, rearrange, delete effects to create their own patches
- Patch Clips enabling users to store, share and quickly build new patches from their favorite effect combinations.
- Enhanced effect processing display in the Effect and Editor views to help users select the best effects to maximize their sound and optimize hardware CPU
- An integrated News view to keep users informed of the latest patch updates with new content being downloaded from Zoom each time the user runs the app and clicks the News
- An updated Effect View featuring detailed parameter descriptions for each effect, eliminating the need for users to download and reference the Effect List file