The Echo 2 interface has cropped up this week and it brings you a whole lot of features in a very diminutive box. Based around touch sensitive front panel and featuring premium microphone preamps and near zero latency hardware monitoring, this USB audio interface allows you to carry your recording solution for your laptop around in your pocket.
The Echo 2 has a pair of low noise (-129 dBu EIN) studio grade preamps allowing for up to 75dB of gain with switchable +48V phantom power and a pair of female XLR to male 1/4″ TRS cables to get you up and recording. It also includes an adjustable mic stand bracket to allow ease of setup. Catering for the Dj market the Echo 2 also has a separate set of headphone and stereo outs with adjustable volume and monitor levels making it ideal for recording or performing no matter what your style of choice… the Echo 2 puts a whole lot of power in your pocket!
Echo 2 Key Features
- Intuitive, simple touch panel controls
- USB 2.0 high speed interface with 9’ cable
- Power from USB* or included international AC adapter
- Selectable microphone, balanced line, or high-impedance instrument inputs
- EZ Trim – Precisely set your inputs to the optimal level with the touch of a button
- Low noise (-129 dBu EIN) studio grade mic preamps
- Up to 75dB of gain
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Two female XLR to male ¼” TRS cables included
- Supports full duplex 2 channels in, 4 channels out operation at 24 bit, up to 192kHz sample rate
- Separate main and headphone outputs with adjustable volume and monitor levels and main mute
- Near zero latency hardware monitoring
- Adjustable mic stand bracket included