Meris have unveiled a new addition to their pedal line – Hedra, a three-voice rhythmic pitch shifter pedal which provides a unique combination of pitch shifting and delay effects, allowing you to add some truly lush sounding eternal soundscapes to your music.
Featuring automatic pitch correction with chromatic or key-driven harmony (with selectable scale types), the Hedra let’s you add three harmony voices to your signal, all with dedicated pitch controls for common intervals (3rd, 5th, 7th & Octave). Combine this with tap tempo synced delay for each voice and four individual delay configurations with feedback routing, and you have a pedal that’s capable of taking you into a whole other musical dimension!
Not just intended for guitarists, the pedal’s switchable headroom means it can take instrument-level or line-level signals allowing you to use it with keyboards, synths, drum machines etc. It also responds to MIDI control via note on/off messages giving you more control over the shifted voices.
• Individual controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each voice
• Chromatic or Key-Driven Harmony – with 6 selectable scale types via ALT control
• 4 Delay Line Configurations with unique Feedback Routing
• Unique Keyboard Control via MIDI – puts a live quartet under your fingertips
• Micro Tune – creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening and extreme warping
• Glide Mode – slides between pitches at the speed you choose
• Choose to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
• Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
• Digitally controlled Analog mix control
• Stereo input and output
• Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth/Line level
• Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
• Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
• MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
• Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-Bit floating point DSP
• Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
• Standard 9V power (9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm,)
More info available here