One of the killer features for Serato has always been it’s Video-SL plug-in for vinyl emulation Software Scratch Live, which allows you to control video clips via the time coded vinal. This March Serato Video will offer support for both Serato Scratch Live and Serato ITCH, giving DJs who own devices that support these clients like the Novation Twitch and the Numark NS6 more flexibility than ever.
The feature list for this version includes :
- Add video clips to your Serato Scratch Live or Serato ITCH performance.
- View loaded clips and output from your computer.
- Manipulate playback with Serato control records, CDs or with your ITCH controller of choice.
- Use built in transitions and effects including text and image effects.
- Enrich your set with audio responsive effects, including bass zoom and splits, that are controlled by analyzing the music signal.
- Preview and manage video files in both the ITCH and Scratch Live offline players.
- Use Video Instant Doubles to play the same video and effects on a second deck.
- Store effects within each video file for instant recall.
- Setup different output configurations (Output Only, L/R prefader or all 3 outputs) for greater flexibility when video mixing externally.
- Utilize 3rd party controllers with Serato Video’s MIDI control in Scratch Live.
If you already own Serato Video-SL then Serato Video will be a FREE upgrade for existing Video-SL customers.
Serato Video will be available to purchase in March 2012.